Online distribution of software code is faster and more cost effective than ever before, with software downloads available anywhere and everywhere. With such an environment the potential for fraud and the spread of malicious code has increased as well. With a Thawte Code Signing certificate you can assure users that your code and content is safe to download and use. Code signing authenticates the code’s source and confirms the integrity of content distributed, so you can provide your customers with trustworthy code, like shrink-wrapped product on a store shelf.
Java Code Signing Certificates for Java Applets
- Digitally sign .jar files and Java applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
Thawte Code Signing for Microsoft Authenticode
- Digitally sign 32- and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files).
- Digitally sign code for Microsoft® Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing.
Thawte Code Signing for Apple
- Mac Os Code Signing Certificate allows developers to sign software for Mac OS, as well as update for your software.
- Apple code signing certificates allow customers to run Mac executables error free. Help generate assurance in those running your Mac OS X application, tools, updates, resources and software by signing your executables with apple code signing certificate.
Thawte Code Signing for Microsoft Office and VBA
- Digitally sign VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office .doc, .xls, and .ppt files.
- For Microsoft Office and third-party applications using VBA.
Thawte Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .air files.
- Required for all AIR-based applications.